GKP’s Architecture & Planning study manual is a comprehensive textbook for GATE 2023 as well as other competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissions, Development Authorities, ISRO, NBCC DMRC and PSUs for admission to Postgraduate, M. Phil, PhD programs and government jobs all over the country. This book is also helpful for practising architects and engineers to brush up fundamentals.
The text has been prepared meticulously by a gold medalist and expert academician considering both the recent syllabus for GATE Architecture and the B. Arch syllabus of a few prominent universities in the country along with a thorough review of all the past GATE question papers. The in-depth text will help in developing a foundational understanding of streams and theories such as urban design, landscape, urban planning, transport planning, building services, building construction and management. The reader of this book empowered with extensive knowledge on the subject matter can not only clear most advanced competition exams but be a better and more learned future professional. The book comes with an additional set of practice questions to develop skills and enhance learning.
- Comprehensive text amply supported with lucid illustrations
- Prepared as per the latest GATE and Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) syllabus
- Solved papers of 2017-2022 and UPSC Assistant Architect exam
- Numerical and theoretical type practice questions to enhance learning
- Each theory unit supported with solved questions from previous GATE papers
There are no reviews yet.